Account Manager Affiliate Marketing – Digital
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Durban, South Africa
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Extensive Benefits
Are you interested in working for a company that is transforming digital marketing with big data and business intelligence? What about working for a company whose cutting edge technology and infrastructure support more transactions on any given day than Amazon, and second only to Google.
Do you like working with and for exceptional performers so you feel challenged to elevate your game every day to learn and advance professionally? Do you want to work with the world’s best known and beloved brands? Do you enjoy working hard and playing harder with great clients and global team members in a fun, casual environment? Then you’ll want to learn more about CJ Affiliate by Conversant.
And, you’ll be pleased to know that CJ Affiliate is looking for Account Managers to join its Client Development Team.
Key Performance Indicators
- Has outstanding knowledge of affiliate
- Understands KPIs in other online channels
- Can articulate the value of CJ in the consumer decision journey
- Can position CJ against indirect competitive solutions to secure non-traditional affiliate budget
- Brings insights and knowledge levels to client discussions that indicate superior strategic insight and expertise
- Plays a key role in training staff and developing best practices within the office
- Structures the team and plans account time according to financial and commercial advantages
- Leverages the BCG Portfolio Matrix to categorise accounts
- Apportions AM time according to revenue opportunities
- Looks for opportunities to convert borderline accounts into Stars or Cows
- Communicates authoritatively and persuasively
- Presents to an extremely high standard
- Speaks with confidence and conviction when leading teams and communicating with advertisers
- Delivers direction that is detailed, accurate, thoughtful and strategic and rolls ups sleeves/digs in to ensure all results are met
- Ensures communication from senior management is continuously and effectively conveyed so teams are clear on CJ’s direction and priorities
Builds healthy portfolio relationships
- Has regular client meetings and develops relationships with management above day to day contacts
- Understands client goals and ensures goals are met
- Ensures that QBRs convey results that champion affiliate marketing and its impact on a client’s overall success
Builds long term value for CJ
- Negotiates win-win agreements that maximise value to CJ
- Staffs intelligently to manage costs according to capacity planning
- Advises AMs on how to work with advertisers to exploit CJ’s full network of publishers to deliver greater value
Leads by example
- Has a positive attitude, respects others, a team player, helps others, builds positive working relationships up, down and across the organization
- Is proactive and pursues goals with commitment and takes initiatives eagerly, taking ownership for success and failures
Follows through on commitments and responsibilities
- Exhibits openness to new ideas, programs, systems and/or structure and can change his/her style to work best with others
- Seeks out /uses knowable information/resources to make sound decisions that represent “good judgment” and are in best interest of the Company
- Does what is right and best for the business and is viewed ethical, honest and trustworthy
- Extensive experience within digital
- Intimate knowledge of affiliate marketing
- Expertise in and knowledge of online marketing beyond the world of affiliates
- A sense of urgency for achieving goals
- Thrives on working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Can generate ideas to solve problems creatively
- Builds strong relationships at a senior level to influence client contacts.
- Excellent presentation and written skills
- High level of commercial awareness
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Positive outlook and proven ability to handle pressure
Ray Baptiste, Talent Acquisition Manager – EMEA
Tele – 0208 785 5822 (for a confidential conversation)
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world’s biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people.
We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world’s largest affiliate marketing network – all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution.
Epsilon’s digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world’s largest affiliate marketing networks.
Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World’s Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company.
For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance