Are you searching for an education award? Good News! Monash South Africa is inviting applications for the IIE MSA Scholarships in South Africa.
The program is open for providing learning opportunities to the brilliant South African and international students, who enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at MSA.
Founded in 2001, Monash South Africa offers undergraduate courses in two faculties, postgraduate diplomas, and master’s degrees.
It has extensive sporting facilities, including basketball and volleyball courts, and a field for rugby, soccer, and hockey
Why at Monash South Africa? The University provides students multiple opportunities to gain international experience. It helps them to prepare for their future career. Here candidates can use their skills during their time at IIE MSA.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
- Eligible Countries: South African and international
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be current IIE MSA students with a minimum overall program General Point Average (GPA) of 3.3 and above and commencing students with an Achievement Level of 40 and above. They need to be enrolled or have received an offer to enroll as a full-time student at IIE MSA in a Higher Certificate, the Foundation Programme or an undergraduate course of study leading to a higher education award.
- Aspirants must be studying Year 12 or equivalent or be studying in the final year of secondary school or equivalent or be able to demonstrate that the additional costs of textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses, and travel costs can be covered at the student’s own cost.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To take part in this program, aspirants need to be enrolling in undergraduate degree coursework at MSA. After being admitted, candidates can download and submit the award application form. The form should be sent to Student Fees officer, Student Administration Centre, Private Bag X60, Roodepoort, South Africa, 1725.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to submit the certified copy of identification document/passport and certified copy of the latest academic results.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in an undergraduate degree, seekers are required to have all the previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Claimants must have to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
Benefits: The bursary will give a total of 25% – 100% of your annual fees.